Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 19 July 2008

Dreaming

I have spent the past couple of days in bed feeling terrible. Today I don't feel so bad and thought I would get up and be busy, but haven't gotten there somehow. I am dreaming today I guess. I have been looking out of my window. The weather is so changeable. I was looking at the blue sky and thinking just how beautiful it was so I took a photo. About 15 minutes later I noticed that the room was darker and I couldn't believe how grey the sky had become.
So I took another photo. The second photo looks so wintry! I have been doing more than cloud watching. Not much more. I have been organising my stitching trolley. (I am a stitching angel now!) Photos later.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

i hope you are feeling better-the weather certainly has been changeable-very very windy here at the moment.

Louise said...

A great contrast between the two photos. We have been having a little of both sorts of weather over here in the UK. The former makes me feel happy, the latter makes me feel very glum. I hope you are feeling brighter now. x

Bird Bath said...

soometimes I need just a little bit of sunshine to inspire me ....the weather has been so grey lately - I'm looking forard to spring!