Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 29 November 2007

What I did Vs What I Wanted to do.

Some artistically-inclined child took this photo of her brother. It is a completely posed shot (no basketball skills involved here at all! This is the photo of what I did. I took the photographer to her basketball training. It was HOT today. And it gets really hot in those tin sheds with the basketball hoops.


This is want I would have liked to be doing. A little dip in the pool to keep myself cool. I did spend some time in front of a fan today while I sewed. I have been making postcards for Art at the Hart. I will post some photos soon.

The spinning frog in this photo is our pool thermometer. Yesterday the water was 33 degrees! We had a lovely swim!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have been in that pool! I'm loving our cold, wet weather weather here at the moment but there is no denying the allure of a warm pool. Get in there!