Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 1 September 2012

Little Pieces of Sunshine

It's the first of September and Spring is in the air, which seems to validate my choice of sewing project this weekend. I have been sewing little pieces of sunshine all day today. The sewing has been punctuated by a trip to the supermarket, and answering the door to Lily and Asher's friends as they have drifted in and out to draw, paint, do homework and watch tv with my kids. (Right now I am typing to the sounds of Finn and Jake from Adventure Time.) Hopefully "Little Pieces of Sunshine" (the new quilt) will be together by tomorrow night. Then there will be six quilt tops waiting to be basted. Must get onto that!

1 comment:

Cath said...

Looking like a beautiful, bright & cheery quilt!
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs