Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 3 September 2012

Basting done and dusted!

Two quilts basted!
I did it! The blue quilt is one I have been working on in the last month or so and the pink quilt is a top from my stash. (I'm pretty sure I pieced it prior to 2009.) So I now have two quilting projects for this week. I also am working on the Little Pieces of Sunshine quilt top. Of course, there are three quilt tops in the cupboard that require basting and about a thousand (or so) other projects on the go! So many choices. I am very lucky! So lucky that I am off to the fabric shop next. *sigh* Great day.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

show off! LOL

Sarah said...

YAY you are getting through your UFO's!!!

Shay said...

Im with Lorraine. Two quilts IS showing off.

Good on you Kris!