Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 3 June 2008

What I did yesterday.

Finished this hat. It's little. And it has no seams. I like that a lot. Hopefully it will fit the grandchild.
It's made from leftover Cleckheaton Country. Leftover from the rug I knitted. I love this colour.
Finished another nightie for Mrs 23. Flannelette is so soft and warm. I love sewing with it. More flannelette looms in my sewing future.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

what a cute hat - just need the grandbaby now!!

Alison said...

What a lovely, pretty nightgown. Just beautiful.

Suzanne said...

I like the nightgown...looks warm and comfortable. You are like the energizer bunny...go, go, go. You accomplish so much so well!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would like to add your to my list, if that is okay.

How long has your missionary been at Temple Square? I'll be at the Family History Library a couple times this month (across the street)...does she need anything?

Suzanne

Levin said...

i love little knitted things.....almost as much as i love little new babies.
love the hat - i too love the colour - so earthy and natural.
l
x

LITTLE BROWN DOG said...

That little hat is just GORGEOUS! Wherever do you find the time, Kris (or are you just a very fast knitter)?

Lovely.