Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 5 June 2008

Busy!

I have been taking my camera with me everywhere this week, but haven't managed to
remember to take any photos! I love the photo of this tree!

I have been busy running around this week. Appointments. Physio, doctors, x-rays, school councellor, Cirkidz, bookshops, you know the type of thing! Tomorrow I hope to get back into my sewing room. Today the only thing I did that is anything remotely like sewing was to visit Hettie's Patch. It is such a pretty shop! Next time I rob a bank Hettie's Patch will be my next stop! Well, okay! I don't really rob banks. I guess I would just like to take a wad of cash to a fabric store and spend it! Strange goal, huh?

4 comments:

Louise said...

It will be nice for you to have a relaxing day with some sewing thrown in. x

Suzanne said...

The tree photo is beautiful!

Suzanne

Levin said...

i go in to hettie's every wednesday. it's terrible - i will never be able to save for a house if i keep going in there.
it is such a beautiful shop though. will you be going to the morning tea on the 15th?
l
x

Leanne said...

Love your new header.....is it Port Adelaide it looks very familiar to me. Hettie's is a treat. It is like a second home to me when ever I start the sentence "I'm going" my family finish it for me "to Hettie's". Are you coming to the morning tea it would be great to meet some fellow bloggers.