Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 12 November 2007

I guess we have slowly slipped into summer. The last few days have been hot and the forecast for the next week is the same. This view of the pool is what I'll be looking at most afternoons as my youngest children cool off. Kids stamina for mucking around in the pool never ceases to amaze me. Today they went in twice and had to be dragged out both times. Fun!!!

I, of course, would much rather be in front of a fan sewing. Today I sewed a bag. It was fun. It is a patchwork bag. I love putting the fabrics and colours together. I also love piecing. It's so fun. I have been thinking about the softy I will make for Meet Me At Mike's Mirabella cause. I think I'm going to piece the fabric. Hmm..... this requires thought.

No comments: