Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 7 April 2012

Yes, I sewed the other three blocks!

This evening we played Articulate. We had so much fun. After all of that laughing I decided to hit the sewing room and finish my do. Good Stitches blocks for April. And here they are.

The quilter this month is Annabella of Life's Rich Pattern. She wants to make two quilts for the charity Siblings Together in the UK which you may have heard a buzz about on the Internet over the past couple of weeks. (You can read about the charity here at Lily's Quilts.) I am so pleased to be finished these and will be posting them off to Morocco as soon as the post office is open again after the Easter break. Hmm..... What's next?

2 comments:

Lotti said...

Love these blocks they look great .... I'm sure whoever they are headed for will love them. Am off to read about the charity at Lily's Quilts.

Annabella said...

You are a complete star doing double duty. Your x and plus blocks are just wonderful - thank you so so much!