Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 12 April 2012

Quilting and a little AQC

I am seven eighths of the way through quilting the second quilt. It is so close to being finished, but I am done for today. The headache I had earlier in the week has knocked me today and I am giving up on the day.

This is some of the quilting in progress. Oh. And I popped in to the AQC for an hour or so today. I managed to visit with Jane and Vicki from the Patchwork Apple and to catch up with Marg from Marg Low designs. Really that's all I wanted to do there. (There were so many people there! Not my favourite thing, crowds.) I also managed to pick up a brochure for Mill Rose Quilting at Ballan which is definitely the next shop on my "to visit" list.

4 comments:

Pip said...

the quilt is looking good, it will still be there tomorrow, so have a well deserved rest. I'm off to the AQC on Saturday, looking forward to it, but not the crowds.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Hope your headache gets the message and goes away...cute quilting. I'm thinking AQC on Sunday, maybe...crowds, oh the horror!...

Lotti said...

I love it ... The colours are so beautiful ... there is something really lovely about this quilt. Can't wait to see it when it's finished. Hope your headache gets better soon. There is nothing worse than a headache that won't go away.

Liz said...

Oh Kris, when you come up to Millrose remember to say hi, I'm there every Friday and Sunday...
Lizzie
xxx