Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 9 January 2012

Managed to sew some more today too.

Lots of 9-patches now
 I have had a busy day. I spent the morning straightening up the house (sometimes it just has to be done), then off to the shops to do some chores. (Post office - that's what happens when you sell something on eBay! Spotlight. Coles - there was no milk for breakfast this morning!) This afternoon I sewed a little, visited a sick friend, wrote a letter to my Mum (it will still be a surprise because she is internetless), packaged up a parcel for my grandchildren, sewed some more, prepared dinner, and then sewed some more. It seemed like I got a lot done today. I was able to finish the 9-patches and am now working on some sashings to go around them. I have no idea whether I have enough fabric to finish this quilt top or not. I also have no idea about what I will use to back it. It seems not to matter right now. I just want to get the top finished! Never mind that I have a box full of tops waiting to be quilted. Well, basted and then quilted. I do plan to work on that box of stuff this year, just not right now obviously! Anyway, right now I am loving this quilt-to-be. Oh. And my Bradley.

Fabric and my Bradley *sigh*

7 comments:

Shay said...

Sometimes you just have to go where your sewing mojo takes you...

Sarah said...

Handsome man you have there :O )

cough cough I MEANS the fabric looks LOVELY! I really like the colour mix ; O )))))

Lotti said...

You have been a busy bee haven't you ... love the fabric, it looks great. Bradley doesn't look too bad either...LOL.

Deanna Pavay said...

I love reading your posts! The nine patch with the grey is gorgeous!!! (and so is Bradley!).

Lorraine said...

you are on a roll! so much going on!!

Jantine said...

I really love the colours of this quilt. Just keep going ;-)

Anonymous said...

Look at all those little squares :) Love the fabrics Kris :)