Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 15 July 2010

Shaggy quilt finished!


I have been working on this quilt for some time. So long in fact that I had almost forgotten about it. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it) Until today when wondering out loud what I should take to the sewing day I had been invited to. (more about that later) My Bradley suggested Miss 18's shaggy quilt. "Good idea!" I thought since Miss 18 is going away this weekend and had expressed a desire to take it with her quite some time ago. Then I finished it and gave it to Miss 18. Even she had forgotten about it! So, here it is. My second finish for this month! The forgotten shaggy quilt.

7 comments:

Deb said...

looks fabulous Kris, love the colours and I bet Miss 18 is thrilled.

Jantine said...

Great finish, that will be warm and comfortable!

Chookyblue...... said...

looks good Kris.......

Unknown said...

Lovely Quilt...it looks Cosy & Warm..I'm sure Miss 18 will Appreciate it in this weather..
cheers

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

That looks so soft and comfy.

Jo in TAS said...

The shaggy quilt looks so snuggly!

dutchcomfort said...

I love shaggy quilts and they always remember me of the first days of quilting and your email explaining how the shaggy technique worked!