Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Last Week

This end of July has been quite unproductive creatively. I have been sick and have spent quite some time sitting in this chair in my room. In fact I am still coughing. In between feeling gruesome I have been sewing curtains for Mr 21. He and his fiance have just bought a new house which needed curtains. My Bradley has been installing the curtain rods and I have two rooms of curtains done. Three more rooms to go! I hope to achieve something creatively this week too. I am looking for a small project! (Very small!) Hope you are all well!

8 comments:

Pip said...

Hope your cough gets better soon (don't forget whooping cough is going around and it's affecting adults as well) I'm a quarter the way through a small project at the moment, so I hope you find one for yourself. take care.

seabreezequilts said...

Feel better soon, those lingering coughs are the worse.

Lorraine said...

Hope you are feeling better because we have our road trip this weekend.....and I am sure Gail will have a small project you can start on....so rest up .....and get better soon!!

Sarah said...

Oh Kris,

I do hope you get better very quickly. Been lovely looking back at your blog. Love the sewing day AND the shaggy quilt - LOVE IT.

Take care : o )

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG you had better be good by the weekend if you and Loz are having a road trip.......Vitamin Q always fixes you up.......along with Vitamin FF (Fabric and friends)...

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

Eek, I hope you feel better very soon.

Joolz said...

I hope you are soon feeling better. The coughs have been doing the rounds at our house too - Kirby is barking like a seal pup, i got another tickle last night and woke up coughing and Brianna most likely won't have her voice for the Deb Ball. I think we need a trip to the beach for some good, fresh air.

Cheers - Joolz

Levin said...

Hope you feel better soon. I was sick on the weekend, but luckily it seems to have passed as quickly as i came on. i love the pillow on this chair - hope you find that perfect little project.
l
x