Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 5 July 2010

Postcard Swap

I received my postcard in the Postcard swap on Friday. I know. I'm slack on the posting front! We have family visiting from Brisbane and I have been somewhat preoccupied. My beautiful postcard is from Gwynnie. I love it a lot. She turned hers into a folded card and sent it in an envelope. Very smart I thought. The postal service tends to have very little respect for postcards on their own. She also sent me one of her business cards and I couldn't resist showing you the envelope she sent. Isn't her handwriting gorgeous? Very pretty!

2 comments:

Pip said...

That is really lovely Kris, I sometimes wish that I had nice handwriting with nice flourishes instead of my chicken scratches.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris~

I'm so glad you like your "postcard"! I had a feeling an actual postcard wouldn't make it in one piece.

I love how the card goes with your lovely wallpaper!

Have a happy summer :)
peace, love & heART,
GWynnie