Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Retrospective

It's hard to believe that June is over. (Well, in an hour or so) Which means that half of the year is over. Time really does fly! I have been pondering this week. Pondering and little more. The photo was taken earlier this year at "Northern Lights". (See more here if you are interested by this snippet.) This projection shows our state's floral emblem - Sturt's desert pea. Beautiful flowers!

I am hoping to get some sewing done this end of the week. I have a couple of table runners I want to finish! I was hoping to finish them in June in order to boost my OPAM finishes! It was not to be, but I am getting excited now thinking that I will be able to add them to my July OPAM score! Lol. I'm a hopeless case! Goodbye June 2010 - Hello July!

1 comment:

Pip said...

6 down, 6 to go. Sooo cold here this morning, although funnily enough my hands are quite warm (so I can type, lol)