Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 22 November 2008

So tired.

This looks so relaxing, doesn't it? Miss 22 and Mr 19 at the Botanical Gardens on a day unlike today. Today is a cold and windy day with what the weather bureau would call "a few showers". I call it "spit spotting". Today was also the Fullarton Market. What a contrast! Last month it was 38 or 39 degrees, today was forecast to be 17 degrees. Very chilly. For us anyway.

4 comments:

Lurline said...

Beautiful young folk on a beautiful day!
Hugs - Lurline!

Leanne said...

It's freezing...roll on summer. Are you coming to Hetties next Sunday.

Pip said...

Hi Kris,
yes it was very chilly yesterday, it wouldn't have been very nice down there. I'm sorry but we didn't make it there, we didn't even get out of bed till quite late, so I ended up playing catch-up all day. Hopefully I will get along another time you are there.
take care
Pip

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

Oh I wish we were having such beautiful weather! That looks like heaven!