Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 3 November 2008

It's November!

Mr 19 flinging his 6 foot 4 inch frame into the air. "Almost like flying " is how he described it. Well, this is how I feel about the end of this year. Like I'm being flung into it before I'm quite ready. But now that I'm airborne, it's almost like flying and I don't mind it at all!

I have lots of projects on the go at the moment. I've been doing the colourque thing and just bought some Derwent inktense pencils today to give some 'wet' colourque a go. I have also suddenly become terribly interested in doll quilts. (Not sure why) Anyway, I need to go to sleep now so that I can sew tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I know what you mean. Life is just going faster than I can keep up with many days. I hope cutting down to two days a week from three will help!

Cosy said...

Colourque sounds interesting. Any reason to use Derwent pencils sounds good to me! But I don't know anything about it: could you explain it for me?