Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 24 November 2008

My Studio

I have been very busy. I guess its that time of year. We're all busy. My Bradley has devised a way for me to get my very own studio! I am very excited!!! It is a work in progress at the moment. This is my half-a-room. My sewing space. Well, on the weekend I got the other half of the room (It's only a small room, but in a house with nine people living in it you are grateful for every little space.)

This is the other half of the room. This is going to be my painting room! At the moment I am working on getting everyone else's things out of my studio and then I will be able to set all my things up. I'm hoping to be somewhere near organised at the end of the week. Hopefully I will be able to show you my photos of the finished room soon.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay your own space!

Jantine said...

Hoeray! your own space is great, believe me! I am looking forward to more pictures ;-)

Lurline said...

How good is that! Looking forward to more pics!
Hugs - Lurline!

Bird Bath said...

hooray...you will be able to craft up a storm in a space of your own.