Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 23 April 2008

Happy Birthday!

Having a lot of people in our family means we get to be at more birthday parties than others do! See! Having a big family is like being at a permanent party! Today Miss 15 turned 16. I don't think she was very happy about being snapped whilst eating. We went to our local pizza joint for dinner to celebrate.



Our local pizza joint smells really good. It's warm and comfortable and has great atmosphere. It is also right next door to a great dvd place that sells ex-rental dvds. Pretty much heaven for a teenager. Some of us had pizza and some had pasta. Then we bought some dvds.



And then we came home and watched dvds. My sewing room is getting closer to being finished. I have discovered more exciting things today. Perhaps my room will be finished over the long weekend!

2 comments:

Bird Bath said...

wow, a neverending birthday-cycle! I hope your daughter has a sensational 16th year. I think it's fun to plan for parties but it could get tough to come up with so many new ideas... pizza party sounds like a good one. (about the dumplings I suppose you could try other fruit. I know some people make cherry ones)

Louise said...

Happy 16th birthday to Miss 15. x