Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 28 February 2008

Found Objects

This week has been a frustrating one blogwise. I really enjoyed all the frequent posting I did with the "30 Days of the Everyday". I kind of got into a rhythm and enjoyed looking at a lot more new blogs too. I decided that I would try and blog more often to re-capture that rhythm. But so far, I haven't been able to get a post to stick! It's not bloggers fault. Mr 19 got very excited this month and used all our allowed downloads up 1 week before the end of our month. Hence the internet has been super slow and my computer gets sick of waiting and just gives up! (You'd never believe that we recently doubled our download allowance!)


Mr 7 and Miss 11 have been collecting things whilst out this week. They loved them so much, or considered them to be so special they photographed them too. The spotty feather was collected by Mr 7.

Miss 11 was responsible for finding the pinecone. This week we went to a friend's house for a knitting day and I have started some blocks for Quilts4Leukemia. That's about it on the crafting front. I have lots of photos. I'll post them soon.

1 comment:

dutchcomfort said...

While leaves and flowers burst already overhere, you are heading for Fall. It keeps on amazing me that our worlds are upside down!
I love found objects, specially when the explorers are 7 and 11.
I hope to achieve a lot on our extra day today!