Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 10 January 2008

30 days of the everyday : No. 1

Washing Machine Panorama




I saw this over at Mikes and thought it would possibly be fun, and definitely be interesting to join in. Others who are planning to join in left comments, and now I know I'm weird! They talked about enjoying the sound of silence. It's just not me. I know a picture is worth a thousand words, but think just how much more valuable it would be enhanced with extra words from me! Washing is one of my everyday things. I love my washing machine. With 8 people living in our home it gets a real workout and never complains. Various segments of the washing are shared out between family members so it isn't a chore to me, which I am grateful for! The photo is a little small, but it is my first experiment with my "panorama" software!

No comments: