Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 25 October 2012

This week. Gone in a flash, and a finish.


Pebbles, finished.
 October is slipping away! We have three birthdays this month in our family and all have happened which makes October feel done to me. Fortunately it's not November for another week because I have no where near completed my October goals. I'm happy with this finish though. I think I cut the backing and wadding for this baby in 2010, just didn't get it stretched! Pebbles is 41" by 58 1/2" and I'm going to put it in my etsy shop. I finished it up yesterday, but didn't blog it because I wanted to get it into the shop first. This morning I realised that probably wasn't going to happen today so figured I would blog it. (It doesn't really feel finished until I've blogged it!) So here it is!




And the back!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

a finish YAY!

Daisy Jayne said...

very nice.... dont you just love that finished feeling

Jindi's Cottage said...

Pretty...and blogged so truely finished! yay!!!!...

Annabella said...

A really pretty finish Kris!

Jantine said...

You did it! And it is beautiful too! It will make a little girl happy some day ;-)

Shay said...

Love the finish Kris. (and you're right - its not really done until you've blogged it !)

Sue said...

sew pretty!

Lotti said...

Hey ... where is your etsy link? Just wanted to have a look at what you have.