Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 22 March 2011

My Doll Swap Quilt Arrived!



Oh I love getting "good" mail! In fact I might go as far as to say that this was "excellent" mail! Last year I joined Christine's Doll Quilt Swap. I knew we would be moving and that I would be without my usual sewing stuff so I decided to hand piece and hand quilt a quilt for Cindy. She hasn't received the quilt I sent yet, but I have mine from her! (She was speedier than I was!) Isn't it beautiful? She also sent me a bag, which I will show you when I show you my "Tis the Season" stitching. (I'm using it to keep my stitch a long stitching in this year!) I was pretty excited when this showed up at my house. I hope Cindy's quilt gets to her soon. I can't wait to see what she thinks of it!!!

6 comments:

loulee said...

Yummy, blue and white. Beautifully tied with buttons too. Lucky you.

dutch sisters said...

WOW! Lucky you. That's a stunning little quilt.

Anonymous said...

That is lovely.
Christine

Karen said...

I love blue and white, that is so pretty. Lucky you.

Jantine said...

This is a lovely quilt. I can't wait to see what you made, so I hope with you that it will arrive soon!

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeous love it............can't wait to check out all the doll quilts.........