Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 8 March 2011

I have to!

It's always the way, isn't it? When you have a deadline to meet you can always think of something else that desperately needs doing. This week I am finishing off a doll quilt (I'm part of Christine's swap which you can read about here) and I just keep thinking I should start crocheting a rug with this yarn. I mean, I have to! Mrs 26 (picklesticks) is busy growing another grandchild and it will be cold unless I crochet for it!

8 comments:

Pip said...

Lots of bright colours today Kris, the yarn is very citrussy. What pattern of rug will you be crocheting? Ripple maybe.

Shay said...

Congraulations on the impending arrival. That's lovely news.

I love the colours you've got picked out there.

Marg is going to try and teach me to crochet when she arrives for the Kellie workshop in a few weeks. I suspect she'll have her work cut out for her!

Jo-Anne said...

So happy to hear of your new grandbaby coming. I also am excited to see just what you are cooking up with all those fun, bright colors!

Jantine said...

Congrats on the new grand baby on the way! Love the colours! Usually I feel the busier I am, the more I get done! Might be the same for you! And alternating the things you are doing is always a good option!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh..... that's beautiful! I love those colours. You have to finish the doll quilt first though! That's my job for today too... and in the post tomorrow!

Lorraine said...

Oh ....of course you "have to"....when I read the post title I thought it may have been that you just had to go to Ikea again for more furniture! Can't be having a cold little one can we....so get going on that crocheting!

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH she is having number THREE Already - oh oh oh oh MYYyyyyyyyy.

Love the colours : o )

Katherine said...

I have to, too. I mean this is exactly where I find myself most of the time, but I don't have the same wonderful reason that you do for this. Congrats on the newest little one to be a part of your family! Now break out that crochet needle! ;o)