Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 13 September 2010

So you want a crocheted pencil case?

But you can't crochet? No problem. Get your sister to teach you how to crochet on Friday night. Late. (After you should really be in bed) Practice a little on Saturday morning, just to perfect your skills. Saturday afternoon (at your new sister-in-law's kitchen tea) start your new pencil case. Continue crocheting until both halves are made. (Sometime on Sunday). Choose lining fabric and a zip to complete the pencil case. Sew it all together Sunday night. Monday morning take your new pencil case to school.

Well, that's what you would do if you were Miss 13.

7 comments:

Jantine said...

That is a quick learner, isn't she? I love the colors and the combined fabric!

Romi said...

Great pencil case. :)

I love that your home and I share our name (Rosemary Hill)!

Elder and Sister Sawyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder and Sister Sawyer said...

I'm only a so so knitter, but over the weekend, I became obsessed with granny squares. You've given me hope. Thanks...

Shay said...

Can Big Sister or Miss 13 teach me? I'm useless.

I'd trade them for a skill swap but I'm not that great at anything so I just have to shamelessly beg for free lessons.

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

okay, that's just too cool!

Louise said...

Incredible talent. So very well done. x