Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 12 December 2007

More on the kitchen

Hmmm...... Did you know that before things can get better, they have to get worse. This is what Bradley keeps telling me to reassure me. This beautiful, spacious room is my sewing room, now kitchen overflow storage area. No crafting happening here! We have hired a storage area, but even though it's fairly close to our house you can't really trip off there every time you need something from the freezer! So the freezer and other things have moved to the sewing room. I can still get to my sewing machine, so the excuse for the lack of crafting is just an excuse! I have been busy this week. Today was Miss 15's "moving on" ceremony (celebrating the move from year 10 to year 11). The ceremony had musical performances, awards and lunch. Then I had an appointment at the dentist. (Am I alone in my horror of dentistry?????) My face is numb and I'm comforting myself with the fact that the day is nearly over! Perhaps next time I talk to you it will be a better day, with sewing and no dentistry!

2 comments:

Life's little stuff said...

There's something sinister about someone messing about in your mouth isn't there.
Hope you're feeling better.
Pity the freezer doesn't fit under a bed or something hey?
cheerio

Kate said...

I'm sure it will be all worth it in the end and you'll have a great sewing space.