Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Care at do. Good Stitches Swap

Note the selvedge action on the pocket, how great is that?

More selvedge action on this side!

My Bradley holds it so you can see just how roomy it is.

the note.

I do like it Dolores! I received my Care group swap today. Gosh that Dolores is on the ball! (Still secret sewing here people.) She also sent me her herringbone blocks for May's do. Good Stitches quilt. I am basking in the loveliness of this bag and dreaming about what I am going to stash in it! The brief was for a little something using three fat quarters. (That way we all would receive something fairly equal) My stipulation was blue and green and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! Thank you Dolores. I love it!

4 comments:

Dolores said...

Glad it arrived and that it's a thumbs up!

Sarah said...

Dolores that bag rocks!!!

Lotti said...

Nice bag .... really like it ... really really like it.

Lorraine said...

Nice! One can always do with another bag to stash stuff in!love the colours!