Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 19 December 2011

They made earrings.

the earrings on "cards"
Miss 25 and Miss 14 (who is now on the countdown to being 15!) have been busy making jewelery. They like to make it because it's fun and I like them to make it because I am wanting to use it as Christmas gifts! I carded up all the earrings they have made so far, which I thought would be a boring job, but it was actually pretty fun. They have made more than this, but I had already wrapped quite a few before I thought to take a photo. They are having so much fun doing it that Mr 11 has joined in too. (What's not to love about a craft that uses pliers!)

5 comments:

Deb said...

Kris, they have made a lovely job of all of the earrings. They should be thrilled to bits with their work.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

what talented girls they look fantastic...

Lotti said...

Such nice earrings .... I must say though I do think that the packaging really makes them .... I'm with the packaging lady.

Sarah said...

WOw they are so good!

I was given hand made earing with a pear and loved them and lost one. I was really upset. STill have the one piece YEARS later...

Life's little stuff said...

You really do have an eye for colour and patterns. those cards look just as amazing as the earrings themselves. they look so professional like you have plucked them from the shelves of a really classy store. You seem to be getting lots done for xmas keep the good work up it gives me inspiration to finish some of the homemade gifts i have around the house. Hugs MnM