Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Just snipping left!

It fits!
Here's Mr 11 laying on his new shaggy flannel quilt. I think it's big enough for him to enjoy for a while. I just have the snipping left to do. That's slated for tomorrow. I am having "sewing day" at my house tomorrow. I have to admit to sewing every day at my house, but Wednesdays I invite others to come sew with me. I have only had two people pop in to sew with me so far, but I am quite happy with that. I am here sewing anyway! So tomorrow my sewing will be snipping!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW that was QUICK!!!

Way to go.

Great colours.

I want to see him all wrapped up in it when it is done.

Good stuff Kris.

Life's little stuff said...

love the quilt and the textured colour fabrics are great. Happy sewing!

Lotti said...

Great Job .... Cool Quilt. Hey, can I be one of your kids so you can make me a quilt. I want one of those. If I was living in melbourne I'd come and sew at your house any day.

Jantine said...

Great quilt, like colour like and size like... Watch you don't overdo the clipping since you would end up with a nasty injury...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Perfect fit, I just love shaggy quilts...

Sue said...

The quilt must be huge to fit your huge boy! It looks so wonderfully cosy - just makes me want to make one too....

dutch sisters said...

I see it fits perfectly! Well done!