Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 23 March 2012

Sewing - yesterday and today.

I am working on my curves class Oodalolly quilt. I'm not sure how it's going to go. That was yesterday's attempt. I'm finding this quilt a little overwhelming. So I decided to sew something else today.

Today I have been working on this wall hanging. It has been a chilly day here in Melbourne. Just perfect for an evening of stitching on the couch under a quilt. DVD in, I start stitching and then I realise that the colour I am stitching is all wrong. After a little unsewing I have decided that perhaps just watching a DVD is enough tonight!

Colour is so interesting!

2 comments:

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

That is a really cute block! and I love the colors and patterns you chose for it.

Dolores said...

Oodoolloly looks like way too much work after the amount of effort it took for me to complete Rainbow Road. Good luck, I'm going to make the Wheel Quilt for one of my boys.

I love your Mod Bud though, I'm looking forward to tackling that (I'm going to contemplate things and make mine into a zippered bag or library bag).

dxx