Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 8 March 2010

Round and round the tree!



Granddaughter was blessed this weekend. We took the opportunity to get together at a nearby park. Grandson had a wonderful time! (Granddaughter just slept! She's like that.) He played chasey around a tree. My niece and nephew helped him chase Mr 9. (Notice that grandson and my niece are matching! Almost as if there had been a phone conference before they left home in an effort to co-ordinate their outfits!!! Not that anyone here ever does that!!!) Much squealing with delight and surprise and a lot of play acting on everybody's behalf. Great afternoon!

1 comment:

Joolz said...

Same check shirt - who knew! I thought the pics were taken on different days so I took no notice. Lol! Childrens clothes are not as important as a quality, multi-coloured stash!

Joolz