Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 27 November 2009

9 Patch Swap!

So, I got my 9 patches this week. All 72 of them. They are gorgeous! As soon as I received them I began thinking about how I would put them together. Of course, the design I have settled on requires me to buy some more fabric. (Naturally!) This was such a fun swap. Thank you so much Christine for organising this swap. And thank you all those who made blocks that are now sprawled over my sewing desk. (Toni, Peg, Donna......... for others take a look at Christine's blog on the sidebar!!!) Ahh....... just wallowing in them!

4 comments:

Copper Patch said...

The blocks look great, can't wait to see how it all turns out. Glad you've found an excuse to buy more fabric too! :)
Abbe

Anonymous said...

Oh it is lovely to have an excuse to buy more fabric.

Have fun
Christine

Chookyblue...... said...

the swap has been fantastic.......I love what I have received back............can't wait to get into it but the project will have to wait...........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I know exactly what you are saying Kris...I loved all mine as well..thankyou...