Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Linda and Stephanie's Christmas in July Swap

Yesterday I opened my Christmas in July swap that Linda and Stephanie ran. My gift was from Maria. I was really excited when I received my package because I am a fan of maria's blog! Everything was beautifully wrapped and the insides were just plain beautiful!

My santa sack. The colours here are much more lovely in real life. I can't believe I now own something that Maria has made! (Make sure to visit her blog, she makes the loveliest things!!!)
Some of my girls watched me unwrap the gifts and we all fell in love with this "origami" Christmas tree. My kids are all into origami and studied the tree closely. Having recently moved we still have vacant hooks on our walls so we hung the tree up immediately! It's hanging in our family room underneath our twinkle lights.
Isn't this a lovely card? Perfect for those of us who love to sew! Maria bought it from an etsy shop. Such a great idea for a card!
More of the goodies that Maria sent me. As you can see I was thoroughly spoilt. Thank you Maria, Linda and Stephanie! Great swap!

8 comments:

Deb said...

Lovely swap goodies Kris. My sack has the same stitchery on it as yours does. The fabric on your sack looks stunning.

zigzago said...

Wow, you received a loveley swap from Maria! Renata.

Stina Blomgren said...

Ahh.. so much fun to see your pacakge.. lovely gifts.. ;o))

Gina said...

what fabulous goodies

love and hugs Gina xxx

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely goodies......such a fun swap...........

maria said...

Thanks Kris, I'm glad you liked the gifts. I'm honoured that you are pleased to have something I've made.
Maria x

Messy Karen said...

a beautiful selection of xmas goodies from Maria. love the happy colors and stitchery used in the bag. and the card.

Abby and Stephanie said...

What beautiful gifts from Maria. That origami tree is so different from anything I've ever seen and I just LOVE that bag!!!