Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 26 January 2013

Quilting tonight

Hearts and Flowers
I am doing a little quilting tonight. I finally decided how to quilt this zig zaggy quilt. I'm using hearts and flowers. They are my standard doodling fodder and are so easy for me to quilt. I guess I should start practicing some other doodles so that I can expand my free motion quilting range! Back to the quilting.

4 comments:

Annabella said...

I hope you are feeling better Kris - look forward to seeing your quilting :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

I wished I could manage the daisy's I would be very happy they are pretty......

Lotti said...

That looks gorgeous Kristin and I just love the colours, so pretty.

Pip said...

I haven't done any FMQ for ages, yours is looking pretty good, love the hearts and flowers doodle and the fabrics are just gorgeous. Well done on losing 11kg, you must be chuffed with that.