Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 26 April 2009

Stitching Weekend!

I have spent this weekend hanging out with these people. Yes, Leanne Beasley (From Leanne's House) and Marg and Liz, both from Perth. It was great fun! I caught up with bloggy friends and met some more bloggy friends for the first time. Oh! And Leanne wasn't the only "famous" blogger at Quilt Fabric Delights' Inspired Stitches. Rosie, Melly and Janelle were there too.

A room full of women stitching (and chatting!) is a sight to behold. It was a wonderful weekend, Congratulations to Quilt Fabric Delights on a well run weekend. The venue was just lovely and the accomodation was fantastic too.

This was the view from our stitching room. Beautiful, isn't it? I will be back with more of my wonderful weekend soon!


10 comments:

quiltygal said...

See knew you could get the first pics up !! :) great to meet you at last I think next year we should have a bloggers table...how noisy would that be??

Unknown said...

Great pics so far...Glad you had a Good Time....
cheers

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohh..so much fun!!! Wonder what you all did???

Lurline said...

Looks like so much fun - it's so hard keeping up with the Quilting Calendar! I knew there was something going on this weekend!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Lurline said...

Yep, I knew at least one face was familiar - I know Liz - Hi, Liz! - nice to have mutual friends!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jantine said...

Sounds like lots of fun all together! Wish I could fly over to join, but that is just too far ;-). What have you been making?

Chookyblue...... said...

wow sounds like a wonderful weekend........nice projects too...........

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Looks like heaps of fun was had by all!

Lotti said...

Oh Kristin, how nice. The grass is so green. What a beautiful view to look out on. That would have been a wonderful w/end and a nice break for you.

Dawn said...

It was lovely to meet you and we sure did have a great time stitching, laughing and chatting.......the projects were so lovely, I think I might be able to finish them this year!! Lol.....
Hugs x