- 52 articles of clothing in 2008. Didn't get there, despite the birth of the grandson (small clothes!). I ended up with a tally somewhere between 35 and 40. Not bad.
- 6 knitted articles in 2008. Got there with this one, thanks to the grandson!
- 6 quilts finished. Okay, this is one of the saddest ones because I only finished 3 quilts this year. I'm keen to improve in this area next year.
- Set up an etsy shop. No, didn't get anywhere with this one! Maybe next year.
- Participate in a swap. Did this one. 2008 saw me complete three swaps and I am already signed up for my first in 2009. I loved the swaps. I made some excellent friends I wouldn't have otherwise met and I got brave enough to do some sewing I never would have done for myself. Swaps are brilliant!
I am still pondering my goals for 2009. I see now how goal setting can help change your life so I am thinking seriously about where I would like to be this time next year. Hmm..... stay tuned!