Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Another month...

... that I have struggled to post on this blog. Just been busy? Or unproductive? Not sure what. Perhaps I am just uninspired at the moment.

Melbourne, from a bridge.
Had a great afternoon today catching up with Loz and Gail at my local shopping center food court. There's nothing like meeting up with fellow stitchers! (We're an extremely wonderful bunch of people!) I have projects on the go. Chookyblue is encouraging me to finish my "Tis The Season" quilt by the September 30 deadline. (So far it's not happening.) I have also found (whilst unpacking) a bunch of tops, along with their corresponding battings and backings that just need stretching and quilting. So I could finish something, I just haven't yet. It could happen. Stay tuned to see if I make Chookyblue crack her whip at me. (Or not.)

6 comments:

Shay said...

Sometimes our mojo deserts us and other things in life become our focus. It's OK - sewing and creating are for your pleasure and don't come with deadlines.

Anyway I'd say you have enough to do this week with preparing for the onslaught of visitors! Are you getting excited yet?

Suzanne said...

Everything in it's season!

Chookyblue...... said...

consider the whip is cracked..........LOL.........

is that what you needed me to say.........lovely to catch up with Loz and Gail........

nice pic too.......

Pip said...

Beautiful city view Kris, do what you can when you can.

Sarah said...

We all have moments like that when we just are not bloggy going or suffer lackofcraftitis motivation.

Go with it. Chookyblue lives to far away ( ha ha ha)

Lorraine said...

great to catch up with you Kris...the time passed way too quickly!! I won't make the TTS deadline...but hope to get it finished over the weekend before I got back to work.....have been enjoying some time off!