Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 20 August 2010

Camera bag

I have had a week of unpicking. Sew, unpick. Sew, unpick. Not sure if it is because I just didn't have it this week, or if the headaches I have had this week just made me too spacey to do any thing successfully. I did manage to finish the new camera bag today. That was this morning and then Miss 24 and I went to sit and sew at the patchwork apple this arvo. Much fun there! And I'm off there tomorrow as well for a Civil War Class!

5 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

We all need a cute bag for our camera. I have a store bought ugly. I need to rectify that! Love it...great colors too.

picklesticks said...

Yay for finishing! It looks great. Hope you have fun tomorrow.

Joolz said...

Very nice, Kris. I love the colours. Have you had the headaches checked out? Hope you're feeling better.

Cheers - Joolz

Pip said...

Like the colours on your camera bag, it will make it very easy to see. I was wondering why there wasn't a picture of the camera in the bag, then I realised of course the camera is taking the picture, silly me.

Kate said...

Very cute camera bag!