Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Christmas Eve, and my World is Completely Different.

Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus
It's Christmas Eve and my world is completely different. This Christmas is like no other Christmas. I haven't once considered that I might make something for Christmas, let alone contemplated having a handmade Christmas. For me this is strange. Who even am I?

Lots has happened this past year. Instead of spending my time making things I run a company. It is all-consuming. This week is the first break I have had since we began eighteen months ago. Tomorrow we will celebrate Christmas and remember the birth of our Saviour. And after that I plan to think about something other than work for four more days - and then it will begin again.

No comments: