Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 21 March 2019

Re-arranging.

I think you are either the kind of person who re-arranges their home constantly, or not. I used to think that I spent so long re-arranging our rooms because we just didn't have enough space. I had to keep re-arranging because my space just wasn't working. Now I just think I like to change things up. So this month I have been changing things up in our living room. We have an L-shaped lounge/dining room which has to have many uses. It is the sitting room, tv room, the music room, the sewing room, the library, the making room and the art room. It's quite a lot to fit in one room, but so far it seems to be working.

fabric on the shelves

I haven't been doing the re-arranging on my own. I have had lots of help from my kids. This is alpha and omega (the beginning and the end - the oldest and the youngest) helping me set up this Besta as a tv bench. 

Now, where to drill the hole in the back?

I'm still pottering around getting the room set up. Hopefully I will get it all done this weekend so that I can get back to sewing!





No comments: