Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 4 June 2009

It's June!

It has been very cool in the mornings for the past couple of weeks. In fact it feels like winter. It's hard to believe that June is here. I love June! I love the weather (nice and cool). The photo above is Adelaide this week under a blanket of fog. We have birthdays coming up in June. I received an invitation from Mrs 24 this week for grandson's first birthday party. Doesn't time fly! Can't believe that grandson has been here for almost a year!

2 comments:

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

It's cool here today too. Crazy weather - 84 degrees and hot and humid one day and 66 degrees and cool and wet the next. crazy. Happy Birthday to baby! I can't believe he's a year already. sheesh. He is so cute.

Jenny said...

I love June too and can't believe your gradson is almost one-gosh that year went quickly!