Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 4 February 2013

A birthday surprise!

A gift from Loz
Last week when I came downstairs one morning I could tell there was something on my front doormat. It was a package from Loz and this is what it contained! A beautiful bag that I had admired on her blog (her stitching is always so beautiful!) and a lovely book I have been hankering after, all wrapped up with some ric rac. (Love me some ric rac!) My head was so full of "the party" that I can't even remember what day I received it. My first job today is to get into the Zakka Style book more thoroughly  and choose something to make. I'm keen to have a making week this week and some little projects seem just the go. I'm hoping to notch up some finishes!

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

what a great parcel from Loz.........just beautiful...........

Lorraine said...

Glad you like the gift.....sorry it was a little late!

Leanne said...

That Loz is a gem.

Katherine said...

What a sweet gift! You're be having fun stitching and keeping everything organized in that pretty bag.

Belated Happy Birthday, Kris!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Kris and Loz sent some gorgeous presents.xx