Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Camping

My Bradley building shade for us. He's great at setting up camp! Miss 13 enjoying the morning sunshine.

Mr 9 on the left and Mr 15 on the right deep in discussion about breakfast.

Yes, it's great to get away from it all! Away from technology and. . . . . . . . . oops! Sprung! Well, we did camp, but I don't do austerity camping. We camp with comfy beds, tables and chairs and the internet! We went camping with friends and this is Miss 23 visiting from Melbourne and sharing all of her new favourite Youtube videos with everyone. (Llama, llama, duck. . . . ) We had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Ha Ha....I love it - "austerity camping".....If I went camping it certainly wouldn't be austerity camping either! Glad you had a good weekend.....the weather obviously knew you were camping and held the rain off until today.....

Lurline said...

Oh, yes - 5-Star - my style, too!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

LOL! That was hilarious! You do my kind of camping. One year Mark took the generator so we could sneak in some margarita making! I had to stand look out for the ranger while he would quickly run the generator just long enough for the blender to do its thing!

Pip said...

No austerity camping for me either, I like my comfort too much. Even when I was in the military I used to take along quite a few "extras" to make it comfortable.

Lotti said...

Camping is so much fun .... haven't been for years, but I'll have to give it a go again one day soon. Sounds like you had a lovely time.

Leanne said...

Not being a camper myself that looks quite bearable.