Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 30 May 2009

Clap hands!

Yesterday we went to visit friends. Mr 15, Mr 8 and Miss 12 (pupil free day) went to play. Mrs 24 and I went to visit and grandson went to be cute. (It's one of the things he does best!) When we picked them up grandson was busy clapping whenever he did something cute. Apparently clapping is a group activity so Miss 12 had to join in whenever he clapped. I spent yesterday and last night drawing. I am designing stitcheries again and am having a lot of fun doing it. Today I will be stitching. If I like the results I will be putting the patterns in my etsy shop next week. Hope you have a fun day too!

4 comments:

Lotti said...

Isn't it gorgeous when a simple activity like clapping can bring a lovely smile to a little ones face. He is growing so much and is as beautiful as ever.

Deb said...

Ow Kris, he is so cute.

Joolz said...

So cute and cuddleable!

Joolz :)

Jenny said...

What a happy cute bundle of joy