- We moved to Melbourne, and survived.
- I drove to Adelaide and back too many times to count, and survived.
- We lived withoutout our *stuff for 6 months, and survived.
Are you sensing a theme here? Yep. We survived! Survival is important. Certainly basic, but neccessary. I am hoping for a little more from 2012. I have done a little blog hopping today and already there are people in blogland flagging their 2012 goals, and ticking off their 2011 goals. Sometimes I marvel at bloggers' bravery in putting themselves out there, but if you don't aim high I guess you may never get off the ground. (Gosh this post is hard to write! So many edits. So many cliches!!! I wonder if I really talk like that in real life?)
So, goals for 2012
- Blog more often. (I love this record of my life and what I'm doing! I loved blogtober and the challenge to blog daily, I learnt quite a bit from doing it. I would like to blog every day, but don't think I will be able to do that. Couldn't even do it in October! Ideally I'd like to blog more each month than I did in that month in 2011.)
- Finish the quilt tops I have lying around.
- Make six quilts. (This year I made 3, so double that would be good.)
- Make things for my home and family. I really want to have a handmade Christmas in 2012. I got close this year. I'd like to get closer next year!
Oh. And Happy New Year to you all!